Under direct supervision of the Clinical Director and Program Manager, responsible for a wide range of functions relating to the provision and documentation of social work, psychiatric coordination referral, counseling and psychotherapy services to individuals, families and groups. Some weekend and evening hours are required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Determines therapy model to be employed; conducts or facilitates individual, family or group therapeutic counseling in various environments to include home, office and school; maintains case records and progress notes.
- Conducts crisis intervention counseling as required.
- Assesses the client or family’s entire situation and needs, then advises the client or family regarding the community resources available to provide the needed services; provides referrals as appropriate; performs follow-up referrals and client contacts.
- Consults and coordinates casework with appropriate school personnel and other civil authorities as required.
- Performs program and community development activities.
- Attends staff, counselor, committee and program meetings; prepares and submits reports as required.
- Will meet agency revenue and productivity standards.
- Transports clients in agency vehicle as necessary.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Master’s degree in Counseling and Guidance, Social Work or other Behavioral Sciences fields and three (3) years prior work experience in direct counseling.
- Bachelor’s degree in Counseling and Guidance, Social Work or other Behavioral Sciences fields and five (5) years prior work experience in direct counseling.
- Independently Licensed in Behavioral Health.
- Fingerprint clearance as required.
- Valid Arizona driver’s license and clearance/approval from corporate auto insurer.
- Master’s degree in Counseling and Guidance, Social Work or other Behavioral Sciences fields.
- Four (4) years prior work experience in direct counseling.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish).
- Must be able to see/read a computer monitor screen.
- Must be able to lift and carry five (5) pounds.
PPEP INC. IS AN EEO EMPLOYER - MINORITIES/WOMEN/VETERANS/DISABLED